We’re thrilled to be the brand new sponsors of the Blenheim urban bus service.
The passenger bus, which is widely used by the town’s elderly residents and those with reduced transport access to social and retail amenities, loops around Blenheim six days a week – stopping outside the town’s main supermarkets, as well as the library, Wairau Hospital, medical practices and retirement villages.
We’re always grateful for the loyalty the Marlborough community shows to us, and we believe this is a great way to show some reciprocal love and loyalty!
For many in the town, the bus service is a lifeline to the wider community; it is far more than just a ride to the shops…. It’s a place to meet friends and talk, and catch up on what’s going on in the local community.
To celebrate we thought we’d share five ways that selling with Bayleys Marlborough is a just like a ride on the community bus…
- We know what your destination is and we promise to make your journey as enjoyable as possible.
- Planning makes perfect… A bus doesn’t run without a route map, and neither does a successful sale. We’ll spend time establishing a sales plan that works for you as an individual.
- Once you step on board with Bayleys Marlborough we take care of the details so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery.
- If any unexpected diversions come up on your journey to a SOLD sign, we’ll make sure you get safely back on track, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Just like the community bus, we represent excellent value for your money. When you list with Bayleys Marlborough, you tap in to years of valuable real estate experience. The experience we offer you equates to dollars in your bank account when you’re looking to sell your greatest asset.
Contact Us to find out how we can help you on your journey to SOLD today!