Happy New Year to you! Whether you’re thinking of selling or buying in Marlborough in 2018 we have a few New Year’s Resolutions that could help you on the road to a successful sale or purchase!
Thinking of selling in Marlborough in 2018?
It’s the time of year where it’s common to look at the twelve months ahead and set some goals. If you’ve decided that 2018 is the year to upsize, downsize or move to pastures new then it’s time to think about the New Year’s resolutions that can help you on the path to selling your Marlborough property.
- Resolve to get your house in order – In most family homes there’s always the odd unfinished job and January is a great time to get stuck in and tackle all the small repairs and fixes that you might have been living with over the last twelve month, ready for your listing to go live.
- Resolve to de-clutter – Potential purchasers love to see a calm and spacious home and who says you can’t spring clean in January? Check out this article from the blog archives, it contains a practical step-by-step guide to de-cluttering.
- Resolve to speak to Bayleys Marlborough – Our award-winning team bring many combined years of experience in real estate that provide you with a unique qualitative and competitive edge. You benefit from a personalised and professional service that recognises your unique needs. We’ll showcase your listing to the widest possible buyer audience, whilst also practicing targeted marketing, so we find you the right kind of buyers. Contact us today for a free property appraisal.
Thinking of buying in Marlborough in 2018?
Did you visit our little part of paradise over the festive period? If you did, we understand that you’re itching to come back so your life can be #brillianteveryday! Here are some New Year’s resolutions that can help you find the perfect Marlborough property.
- Resolve to get your priorities right – Before you view any properties make a list of everything you’d like from your new home, try to involve the whole family. Once you have your extensive list, whittle it down to a top five or six priorities that everybody agrees on. These will likely be your non-negotiable features, whilst other things on the list may be your nice to have elements.
- Resolve to get your finances in order – January is always a good time to balance the books. For first time buyers this post from ASB has some good advice on saving for your home deposit. If you’re going to need a mortgage it can be a good idea to get pre-approval so that you’re comfortable that you’re looking in the right bracket. And if you’re an existing homeowner, you may need to follow the resolutions above!
- Resolve to speak to Bayleys Marlborough – Our award-winning team are always thrilled to be able to match buyers with their perfect home!